Global IT University Offers Graphics and Web Design Courses Online
Do you know what’s best about Global IT University courses? Flexible self-paced formats. Many working adults give up on furthering their education because of the tug-and-pull of a hurried lifestyle. It’s difficult to start a course, knowing you have a short time period to finish but that’s not the case with our roster of e-learning courses.
Global IT University offers online course formats that are self-paced. This system offers less pressure on the student. We also offer customized tools to help students succeed.
Take a look at the full roster of courses Global IT University provides in their LearnCenter;
Global IT University Learn Center |
Here are a few samples
- Adobe Photoshop CS Advanced – The Photoshop CS Advanced course covers the various features available in the program to some special effects to the photos, automate task procedures, and share your creative works with family and friends. You will learn how to apply filters and use actions to apply effects to a photo. You will also learn how to create presentations, online galleries, and print layouts to display your photos. This course also provides information on optimizing photos.
- Adobe Photoshop CS Fundamentals – In the Photoshop CS Fundamentals course, you will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CS to work with photos, scanned images, videos, and post cards. You will learn how to open and view photos in the Photoshop CS work area. This course also introduces basic concepts like image properties and color modes and models. You will then learn about options available in Photoshop CS to edit and correct photos with minor flaws.
- Adobe Photoshop CS Intermediate – In the Photoshop CS Intermediate course, you will learn how to use the features available in Photoshop CS to explore your creativity. You will learn to use basic selection and feathering tools, move images into a new file and work with layers and borders, select areas in an image, create drop shadows, fill an area with color, organize layers, add text to an image, work with Bezier curves using the Pen Tool to select images, duplicate and flip images, place text on a curved path, draw lines, and merge layers. In addition, you will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CS to print and share your creative works with family and friends.
- CorelDRAW 9–Introduction – After learning the material in Learning Corel 9 Introduction, you’ll be familiar with the Start Menu and its properties, as well as become familiar with the basic elements of the Corel Draw window and the printable page. You’ll learn how to use guidelines, change the ruler units, display a grid and edit the grid properties. Finally, you’ll learn how to import clipart and easily create a graphic object with CorelDraw’s available tools.
We offer EVERYTHING! 50,000 Courses and counting that are flexible, online and self-paced. We also offer courses for certifications like OSHA and MOS.
If you’ve missed our past listings, check these out
- Office Plus Courses Offered at Global IT University – e-Learning Superstars! (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)
- Global IT University| Looking for Online OSHA Courses? (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)
- Global IT University| Global IT University OSHA Courses (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)
- Global IT University| New Reviews on Yelp! (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)
- More Appreciation for Global IT University at YP (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)
- Global IT University Prior Students Comment on Yelp (globalituniversityreviews.wordpress.com)